Master of Accountancy (MAC)
NIU Accountancy is excited to offer a new graduate-level accountancy program geared towards students with an undergraduate degree in a discipline other than accounting. The Master of Accountancy (MAC) program will prepare students for a career in the accounting field and qualify students to be eligible to sit for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) examination in Illinois.
- Nationally ranked AACSB-accredited program offered at competitive tuition rates.
- Evening courses conveniently held at our NIU Naperville campus.
- Two years to degree completion when taking two courses per semester.
- Courses taught by nationally-ranked faculty leading to CPA Exam Eligibility.
- Access to recruiters from over 50 firms at our NIU Accountancy Career Fairs.
Please contact the Department of Accountancy if you have questions or would like additional information about the MAC.